5 February 2000
Doug Deas took me up in his Beagle Pup, taking off from the main runway of RAF Bentwaters. The bad news is that in my excitement, I didn't see the "disk full" on my digital camera, and the weather was not the best for aerial shots. There are more, slightly better pictures through this link...
1. Beagle Pup G-ACZY, then housed in Phase Row hangar at RAF Bentwaters.
2. Cockpit of Beagle Pup G-AZCY
3. Framlingham from the air.
4. Bentwaters tower from the air.
5. Orientation details referring to photo no.4
6. River Deben from the air.